Petrol chainsaws for agriculture and horticulture MS 391
2022 Stihl Petrol chainsaws for agriculture and horticulture MS 391
Top of the range, high torque farmer chainsaw
Great for felling firewood and for building with wood. Long-life air filter service life for very long filter service life, economical 2-MIX engine, and decompression valve for effortless starting.
Features may include:
STIHL 2-MIX engine
- The two-stroke engine with STIHL 2-MIX technology saves up to 20 % of fuel and reduces emissions by up to 70 % compared to STIHL 2-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology.
Carburettor heating (V)
- By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburettor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures
Controlled-delivery oil pump
- Different bar lengths, wood types and sawing techniques require different amounts of oil. The controlled-delivery oil pump allows the user to select just the right amount of oil for the job at hand.
Side-mounted chain tensioning
- Side-mounted chain tensioning makes it easy to tension the chain safely.
Pre-separation air filtration system
- STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
Advanced combustion technology
- Four overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result is lower fuel consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
Vehicle:2022 STIHL Petrol chainsaws for agriculture and horticulture MS 391
Location:Patriot Golf Carts & Powersports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Dimensions: Saw chain pitch
Displacement: 64,1 cm³
Electrical : Power-to-weight ratio
Motor Power: 3,3/4,5 kW/bhp
Noise Level: Sound pressure level 2)
Operating Conditions: Vibration level left/right 4)
Weight: 6,2 kg
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registrations fees, or any other fee required by law. Prices may be subject to change incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or qualification and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on the website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omission or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for the newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.