Petrol chainsaws for forestry MS 661 C-M
Your Price: $1,549.99 USD
2022 Stihl Petrol chainsaws for forestry MS 661 C-M
Big timber saw for the toughest jobs in forestry. The M-Tronic guarantees optimum engine performance at all times, while its single start position and stop button function mean easy starting. Controlled-delivery high-performance oil pump for conveying high quantities of oil; HD2 filter with very good filter effect, economical 2-MIX engine.
Features may include:
STIHL M-Tronic (FT)
- For a cold start, the STIHL M-Tronic only needs one start position on the combi-lever. After starting, you can immediately power up to full speed. The amount of fuel required is precisely calculated by the system and supplied as needed. Otherwise, start in position I as usual.
- Due to compression pressure, jerky stresses occur when starting internal combustion engines. The damping element in the ElastoStart special starter grip alternately absorbs and releases force according to the compression pattern. The result is smooth, even starting.
STIHL 2-MIX engine
- The two-stroke engine with STIHL 2-MIX technology saves up to 20 % of fuel and reduces emissions by up to 70 % compared to STIHL 2-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology.
Carburettor heating (V)
- By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburettor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures.
Controlled-delivery oil pump
- Different bar lengths, wood types and sawing techniques require different amounts of oil. The controlled-delivery oil pump allows the user to select just the right amount of oil for the job at hand.
Side-mounted chain tensioning
- Side-mounted chain tensioning makes it easy to tension the chain safely.
- This air filter keeps even the finest dust away from the engine, ensuring a particularly long service life. Thanks to its special material, the filter can easily be cleaned by washing, for example with STIHL Varioclean and warm water.
- This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- The decompression valve is part of the easy starting system. The valve should be pressed before starting to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as reducing the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic; it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
STIHL anti-vibration system
- Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
STIHL Ematic System
- Compared to conventional bars without Ematic, the STIHL Ematic system reduces the consumption of chain lubricant by up to 50 %, depending on the type of wood and the cutting attachment used. This system comprises a STIHL Ematic or Ematic S guide bar, a STIHL Oilomatic saw chain and a variable-flow or reduced-flow oil pump. As a result, virtually every drop of chain lubricant is delivered to exactly the right spot.
Vehicle:2022 STIHL Petrol chainsaws for forestry MS 661 C-M
Location:Patriot Golf Carts & Powersports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Chain Pitch: Saw
Chain Type: STIHL Oilomatic saw chain type
Displacement: 91,1 cm³
Engine Power: output
Noise Level: Sound pressure level
Operating Conditions: Power-to-weight ratio
Weight: 7,4 kg
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registrations fees, or any other fee required by law. Prices may be subject to change incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or qualification and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on the website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omission or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for the newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.